I placed an order for a pair of sneakers online, when I was asked for the imfosriom including my credit card # I give it to them.A few seconds after I was told that my card was declined and to contact my bank.

I went into my bank to find out why my card was declined only to understand that the company has my money on hold on my card for two orders which I never placed. I placed one order. Now it's been three weeks and I cannot get back my money. I try emailing them and the email address is bocus.

I try calling them and never got through.

I would like this company to please release my money from being on hold.I'm know longer interested in this order and I just want my money to be released from being on hold on my card....really pissed off....

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at DTLR. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants DTLR to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by DTLR and dtlr customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with DTLR?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1303322

Did they ever release your money ?